About Me

My photo
thornton heath, surrey, United Kingdom

Wednesday 8 September 2010

modes4u fimo products - Card 1





This is an anniversary card(tent card) with coctails made from the fimo fruit canes



I stamped the image on acetate using stazon ink. Turned the image over and then cut up the pieces of fimo into smaller pieces to fit the glass using glossy accents. When the pieces were all on i put more glossy accents on top of them so that they would not flake off.





I left them overnight to dry.
I then added the lemons to the back of the image too, but I needed to keep turning it over to see that they were sitting in the right place. I let that dry and the image out.
I will be using some more of these cocktails on a tag I am making later.





















No comments:

Post a Comment

bookatrix

bookatrix
personalized for a christening