About Me

My photo
thornton heath, surrey, United Kingdom

Sunday 4 July 2010

the next page



The next page I painted chipboard white, stuck some paper on to it, (leaving a space at the bottom so I can insert journelling spot and photo mat) I painted edges white then embossed swirls in holographic embossing powder, then high lighted it with pink and brown distressing inks.

I wanted it to tell how I felt right now so I stamped and inked the words to remind me, I hope I can look back on this year as the beginning of my journey back to who I really am.

I have not stuck anything down so is liable to change lol

2 comments:

  1. Hey babe!! Loving your messy project!! Can't wait to start on my own - but alas more tidying to be done first lol :o) mmmwah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is completely gorgeous Angela! Can't wait to see the rest.
    Hugs xx
    Pat

    ReplyDelete

bookatrix

bookatrix
personalized for a christening